This is another recipe I like to serve to my family frequently. It's healthy, easy, and relatively cheap!
Three chicken breasts
4 servings jasmine or basmati rice (or you can use whole grain!)
Assorted vegetables (I like to use carrots, snap peas, broccoli, and baby peas)
Vegetable or canola oil
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Cook chicken in large wok with enough vegetable or canola oil to cover the bottom.
- Once chicken is cooked through, cut into small bites
- Add vegetables (canned or frozen is fine) and allow them to cook
- Add rice and soy sauce and combine.
See? Super easy!