Friday, July 1, 2011

My Shopping Trips - Walgreens, CVS, and Target

Walgreens:
This was literally the first time I've stepped into a Walgreens in months! They're usually pretty coupon unfriendly, but my transactions went okay. Here's what I got.

 

8 Carefree Pantiliners $1.99 each
-$0.50/1 coupon
-$3/2 Walgreens coupon
Final Price: FREE!

You can check out more details and where to find the coupons here, plus more deals!

CVS:
I love CVS, but sometimes it's super hard to find items there. It seems like every time I go for something specific, people have always gotten there before me and cleared the shelves! Oh well, they're very coupon-friendly, so I still love going there. And they ALWAYS have great, great deals! Here's what I snagged this week.

 

5 Dove Men+Care Deodorant $3 each
-(5) $2/1 Dove Men+Care Deodorant 6/26 RP (exp. 7/24/11)
Final Price: $5 OOP + got back $5 ECB for buying $15 in select Dove products


4 Honest Teas and 2 Fuze Drinks $1 each
-(4) $1/1 Honest Tea coupon from Recycle Bank
-$1/2 Fuze 4/10 SS
Final Price: $1 OOP + got back $2 ECB for buying 5 select drinks (Powerade, Vitamin Water, Smart Water, Honest Tea, or Fuze)


2 Pringles-to-Go $1
-$1/1 Pringles-to-Go from the CVS red coupon machine
Final Price: FREE!


4 Schick Hydro 5 Razors BOGO $9.49
-(4) $4/1 Schick Hydro Razors 6/12 SS (exp. 7/24/11)
Final Price: $2.98 for four


(Not Pictured) 2 Lumene Sensitive Skin Makeup Remover Wipes (10 ct.) $2.99
-(2) $4/1 Lumene Product 6/19 SS (exp. 8/15/11)
Final Price: FREE!


Target:
I didn't take a picture of my purchase because I just plain forgot.


9 Suave Naturals Shampoo/Conditioner $0.84
-(9) $0.75/1 Suave Product Target Coupon
Final Price: $0.09 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment