Thursday, July 14, 2011

My CVS Shopping Trip


I stopped at CVS to take a look at some of the deals they had this week! Some of the coupons I had printed for  me from the red coupon machine, so you may or may not get them like I did. Hopefully you can still find some great deals though!

Complete Multi-Purpose Solution $7.99, Get back $7.99 in ECBs
Final Price: FREE!

Balance Bar $1.69, Get back $1.69 in ECBs
Final Price: FREE!

Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste $1.67 each (also part of the buy $30 in select products, get $10 gas card promo)
-$1.50/2 Colgate Total Toothpaste CVS coupon (printed from red coupon machine)
-$0.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste 6/26 or 7/10 SS
Final Price: $0.34 for two!

Dove Visible Care Body Wash $5.99, Get back $2 ECB
-$2/1 Dove Visible Care CVS coupon (from coupon machine)
Final Price: $1.99 after coupon and ECB

Kiss Premium Eyelashes $3.99
-$1.50/1 Kiss or Broadway Artificial Nail Product (excluding glue) or Eyelashes
-$2/1 Kiss Premium Eyelashes
Final Price: $0.50

Coke 2-liter $0.99

I also received a $5 off $25 purchase or more coupon in my ExtraCare account on cvs.com. If you have an ExtraCare Card, you can register it on cvs.com and keep track of your ECBs and weekly balances there! If you lose your ECBs, you can also print them from your online account. The $5/$25 coupon I got was loaded to my card and automatically was deducted from my purchase price! I didn't even need a printed out coupon - that was nice!

After all those coupons and the $5/$25, I paid with $10 in ECBs I had plus $1.48 + tax out of pocket and got back $11.69 in ECBs! Not exactly a money maker, but my ECB was expiring soon and I had that $5 coupon, so overall a good trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment