Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today's Shopping Trips - Publix, Target, and CVS

Today I stopped at a few stores to see what deals I could pick up. Check out what I found!


At Publix, I grabbed a few things that I needed for dinner (burritos!) and a few things that were on sale. The Knorr rices were $0.79 each (half off) and the Smart Balance was 2/$5. I had two $1/1 coupons and a $1/1 Dairy item Publix coupon, making them only $1 each. The teas in the back were BOGO $1.59. I got sweet tea and peach tea. So good! I walked out paying $13.73 and saved $9.95. Not great, but not terrible, either.


This is what I grabbed at Target! The KC barbeque sauces were on sale for $0.99 and I had $1/1 coupons. The Ritz crackers were $2.40 minus a $1.50/1 manufacturer coupon and a $1/1 Target coupon. I also grabbed three Benadryl Itch Relief Sticks for $2.29 and used $2/1 coupons on each one. And the Benefiber packages (my best buy!) were $6.94 each and I had two $3/1 Target coupons and one $7/2 manufacturer coupon, making them $0.44 each!! I paid $1.63 out of pocket and saved $24.45!

The manufacturer coupons for the Benefiber were from a long, long time ago, so I doubt they're still available. You can check out the rest of the deals I grabbed broken down here!


And finally, at CVS, I grabbed five 2-liters of Coke at $0.79 each (my fiance looooves soda) and two nail polishes at $4.99 each. I'd been sent a $3 off Revlon cosmetics CVS coupon in my email, so I combined that with two $1/1 Revlon Nail Enamel coupons (from the 4/10 SS) making them $5 for two. I paid with a few ECBs and just paid tax out of pocket and got back $6 in ECBs for buying the nail polish!

In total, I paid $16.13 out of pocket, got back $6 in ECBs, and saved $55.93! That's about a 78% savings! Not too bad, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment