Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Walgreens Shopping Trips - 3/20 and 3/21


Here is a picture of what I scored the past two days at Walgreens! Sorry it's kinda dark. I snagged the following:

  • Eight Reach Toothbrushes (on sale for $0.99 with in-ad coupon, used printables and coupons from the paper; got $8 back in RRs)
  • Two Almay eyeliners (on sale for $5.24, used $2/1 Walgreens coupon and $2/1 manufacturer coupon; got $10 back in RRs)
  • Tresemme Curl Care Mousse (on sale for $3.99, no coupons but I need some to control the mop on my head)
  • Five headbands (one three-pack and one two-pack, each $1)
  • M&M's (on sale for $0.49)
  • Kettle Chips (on sale for $1.33, used $1/1 coupon; not pictured...they got eaten)
I did interesting combinations of items in my transactions to minimize my out of pocket. I ended up spending around $9 and getting $18 back in RRs. So I made $9! You can find out how I did it here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment