Sunday, February 20, 2011

Today's Shopping Trip Successes

Today I hit up PetSmart to do the awesome Science Diet deal and I also went to CVS to snag some Purex. Let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised that it all went so well! Here's a rundown of what I did and what I walked away with.


At PetSmart, I snagged seven 5lb. bags of Science Diet dog food, one 14oz. bag of Science Diet dog treats, and three duck jerkies for just $10.97 (before tax)!! Remember, the sale is only good through tomorrow, so sign up for your coupons and get over there!


At CVS, I got two packages of Purex Complete 3-in-1 sheets (20 loads each) and two 24-load Purex Ultra Concentrated detergent. After the sale and coupons, I paid only $3.96 (before tax)! I haven't seen a laundry detergent deal in a while, so I'll be back later this week to stock up on some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment