Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Target Trip

Today I stopped at Target to pick up a few things and here's what I got!


I got two Olay Beauty Bars, two 18 count boxes of Gas-X, and one French bread loaf. I used two $1/1 Olay Bar, Body Wash, In-Shower Body Lotion or Hand and Body Lotion coupons from the 10/31/10 P&G insert, two $3/1 Gas-X or Malox Product Target coupons, two $1/1 Gas-X Product coupons from the 11/7/10 SS insert, and one $1/1 Any Bakery Item Target coupon. (I printed the maximum amount of those Target coupons, so I don't know if they're still available or not. Hopefully they are!) Since Target stacks coupons, the Olay bars and Gas-X were free! The bread ended up being only $0.50! I also picked up two travel size tubes of Eucerin hand lotion (not pictured) for only $0.97 each, so I only ended up paying $2.42 for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment