Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Publix and Target Shopping Trips

I should have taken a picture, but I totally forgot! Yesterday I did my weekly shopping trips and I went to Publix, Target, and Walmart. I usually don't go to so many stores in a row, but there were some deals and items that I wanted to grab!

At Publix, I got 4 boxes of Krusteaz cookie mix for $0.10 each, 2 bottles of V8 Splash for $1.20 each (they were higher in price than I expected, but still better than usual), 2 4-packs of Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt for $1.25 each, free butter, and free Renuzit cones! You can see the matchups for Publix here. Sales are good until the 10th!

There was also a deal at Publix I didn't post because I wanted to check the price first. Marie Callender's has a new product out called Marie Callender's Homestyle Bakes. In the yellow Publix Advantage Buy flyer, there's a $2/1 Publix coupon, plus you can stack with the $1.50/1 here. Their regular price is $5.49, so this makes them only $2!! I tried the Vermont White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese and the Bacon, Cheese, and Chive Scalloped Potatoes and they were delicious! The white cheddar mac and cheese was my favorite.

At Target, there's a deal going on that ends today where if you buy two TGI Friday's Skillet Meals you get one free! There's a $4/2 Target coupon here and you can stack it with the $2/1 coupon from the 9/26/10 SS insert. I only had two of those coupons, and they were $5.99 each, but I still only paid $3.98 for three! If you have 3 of those coupons, you would only pay $1.98!

I also stopped at Walmart to get some dog food and other things that weren't on sale anywhere else. Overall, I saved $68.86! $44.38 at Publix, $15.98 at Target, and $8.50 at Walmart. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment