Saturday, October 30, 2010

Top 3 Ways to Make Money Online

There are tons of ways to make easy money online. Each one that I’m going to tell you about is one I’ve personally used, tested, and approve. They’re safe and reliable and I guarantee: you will get your money! Spend a few minutes every day and you could be making a few extra bucks every month. Keep in mind you won’t be able to quit your day job, but you may be able to supplement some of those hefty gas prices.

1) Online Surveys:

My Survey – My Survey always has a lot of surveys available. They range in point value from 5-20 usually, but once in a while, they’ll have surveys worth 100-500 points. They always have open registration. Prizes vary in point value from 1000 and up like $10-500 checks, movie tickets, merchandise, and more. In my opinion, the biggest value prize is the one for two movie tickets and $50 in Dining Dough (like Restaurant.com) for only 2200 points. A $20 check is 2000, so you’re getting a great deal on the movie ticket/gift certificate prize.

American Consumer Opinion Panel – ACOP doesn’t offer as many surveys as My Survey, but when they do, they’re usually of pretty good value. A 5 minute survey can earn you up to $5! They also have open registration all the time! You have to have a $10 balance to request a check.

Opinion Outpost – OO awards you in points that convert to cash value. They always have tons of surveys to take and you only have to have a $5 balance to cash out or request an Amazon.com gift card! It never takes long to get to $5 and the Amazon.com gift card codes are delivered to you automatically with no wait! This is one of my favorite survey sites.

Pinecone Research – This is a very good product testing/survey site. I get about 3-4 surveys every month, and each one pays $3 once I complete them. They send checks a few days after you complete a survey, so you usually get them pretty quickly. They currently aren’t accepting new members, but I will be alerting you guys once they open registration again!

2) Searching/Using the Internet:

My Points – You can get paid just for reading emails! This is another points site like My Survey, and they offer gift cards to various establishments as compensation. They also offer surveys to earn points as well! The best part about My Points is that even if you don’t qualify for a survey, you still get 10 points for completing the screener! You can also shop to earn through the links posted on their website and earn as little as 1 point per dollar spent all the way up to around 10 points per dollar. You can shop at eBay, Overstock.com, OfficeDepot.com, Walmart.com, JCPenney.com, and lots more. If you access the coupons.com site (the most popular site at which to print coupons) you can earn 10 points for every coupon you print and redeem and 25 points if you print and redeem 10 or more printed at coupons.com or smartsource.com. They also have a daily Spin ‘N’ Win and cash offers you can complete. It’s so easy to earn points here!

InboxDollars – This is another site like My Points. You can shop, read emails, and complete surveys to earn money. They pay you a percentage of what you spent online. If you print and redeem coupons through InboxDollars, they pay you $0.10 for each one. This is a little better than My Points just because there is no limit! With My Points, whether you redeem 10 or 100 coupons every month through their link to coupons.com. However, with InboxDollars, if you print or redeem 10 coupons you get $1.00 and if you redeem 100 you get $10.00! They also have cash offers you can complete and you must have a $30 balance to request a check.

Swagbucks – I’ve told you guys about this site before and how much I love it. Like all the other sites I’ve mentioned, it’s easy to earn points and while it may seem like it takes a while, they really add up! You can earn up to 11 Swagbucks every day PLUS the various codes they send out through their blog, Facebook, Twitter, and their browser toolbar PLUS earning through searching! You can also earn by shopping through their website and completing surveys.

3) Selling Your Stuff:

Ebay: The basic tools on Ebay are free, and it’s a great way to get rid of your unwanted stuff that’s taking up room in your house. If it’s a necessary item that can be pricy, people will be jumping on it if it’s at the right price.

Craigslist: Craigslist is almost like a local version of Ebay. You post your items online and people email or call you to buy the item from you and you meet up to make the exchange. I’ve made some money this way and I love it because you don’t have to worry about shipping haggles!

I recommend creating a new, separate email address specifically for these websites (just one, not one for each). This way, your personal email won’t get clogged with all the surveys and paid emails you’ll be getting! For me, I have one personal email address, one “coupon” address, and my blog email address (which is thedailycoup@gmail.com, by the way, in case you need to email me!). This is what works for me, but I encourage you to find what works for you! Hopefully this post has opened your eyes to the world of possibilities of ways to make money online! Good luck!

Note: This post is by no means exhaustive. It will be updated as I test different websites. I did not receive compensation specifically to post these websites and all opinions are my own. Some of the links to the websites use my referral link. If this makes you uncomfortable, please feel free to sign up through the company directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment